Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Avon Rep CT Paper.li Twitter as Daily Newspaper

Quite an interesting concept to have the Twitter feed sent out as a daily newspaper to be read like an old fashioned paper instead of the crazy stream that flys by too fast for it to be really read & interacted with

Although I have a preference for Google Buzz as a social media communication tool this format will make it much more useful for my twitter feed upkeep

This is the 1st time that I'm giving it a try & I'm uncertain how long the service has been around but I do think I'd like to make a few suggestions to the developers as to how we're able to set up the "paper" it does pick on it's own the topics that it'll post & missing is the Beauty or Fashion category

I'm guessing the 2 #tags that it posts are the 2 which show up most often among the twitter feed since there is a choice to set up the paper to do one based upon #tags alone I didn't see where you had the choice of #tags maybe it's there but I missed it?

We'll see how this works out for aggregating the Twitter feeds
In the mean time it was kind of fun just looking at what showed up on the 1st issue

Be certain to check the Avon web store while the Pre-Thanksgiving Sale is going on you'll get an additional 5% off


Ding Dong Avon Calling http://YourAvon.com/TTillett Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment